Sunday, April 26, 2009

more about GM...

 
Look at my e-mail handle: corvettekeys...
 
does that tell you anything???
 
I love cars...
 
In the 15 years I was married I owned 21 new ones...
 
then in 1979 and 1980 I bought the Pontiac dealership here in Indiana PA...
 
it was a mistake then, and maybe still would be...
 
but allowing GM to go belly-up is a disaster of catastrophic proportions...
 
We will never get those jobs back... not GM's, they are a drop in the bucket....
 
but the 2.5 million people who work on GM OEM parts, what goes into a car...
 
Pontiac was a great car, GM was, in it's heyday, the best of the best.
 
If they go under the USA will never lead the world in cars again...
 
Why punish workers for mangaement stupidity...
 
bill king
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---
 
 
 

No comments: